Creators will be able customize their page and build membership plans, giving explorers exclusive access to benefits for a monthly fee. From bonus content to a private community, they can choose what ever they want their membership to offer. Every creator gets their own page, their page name is how explorers will know them and search for them in the Hatch Explores platform. To help keep the Explorers platform a safe community for everyone, pages with sexually explicit content or nudity are not allowed, hence its mandatory for their page to be suitable for people under 18.
- 1.Page name
- 2.About your page This is the first thing potential explorers will see when they land on your page, so make sure you paint a compelling picture of how they can join you on this journey.
- 3.What are you offering?
- 4.Profile and cover photo's
- 5.Page URL openhatch.messier.app/explorers/x
- 6.Add social links Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Discord, Telegram, TikTok, Telegram, Website, etc.
- 7.Page visibility You will have the option to showcase your page in the Explores platform which makes it searchable by the page name, or make your page private (not searchable and can be accessed only by invite link.
- 8.Earnings visibility You will have the option to let anyone who visits your page will see how much you earn per month, or only you can see how much you earn. Your earnings will be hidden from your page and goals.
- 9.Explorers visibility You will have the option to let anyone who visits your page to see how many explorers you have, or only you can see how many explorers you have.
- 10.Subscription billing Explorers can be either charged on the day they join your membership, and then asked to renew monthly on that same date (manually with Open hatch V1), or do a one time payment.
- 11.How do you want to welcome your explorers? Send your explorers a personal, secret welcome note when they join. You can also include any links to the benefits you’d like them to receive.
- 12.Enable TippingCustomize your page settings to accept tips from your explorers.
- 13.Fundraising Set up campaigns within a matter of minutes. All it takes is to set a fundraiser goal (for instance raising $10,000 USDT), add a campaign description, as well as pictures and videos to support your start-up/cause.